sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

Vamos Juntos in Barcelona


We are starting our meetings in Barcelona again...

Almost 3 years ago I started meetings like that and we really had fun....

In 2007 and 2008 my friend Nate helped and we had a great time together by meeting people from everywhere, building friendships and talking about life, God, culture, art in a very simple way...

Last week we had our first meeting of 2009 because I felt we were supposed to start a new season of Vamos Juntos in Barcelna and my friend Daniel opened his great and comfortable flat for us and now we can get together there every Friday for having fun, a good talk, drink and eat something while we sing and talk about our day by day, faith, religion, relatioship with God and other issues that have to do with us...

You are very welcome to join us...

If you are around, give me a ring or just come over because we start our meetings at 20.15...

Wait for you here!

Fábio
Barcelona

No hay comentarios: