sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

The world is becoming smaller...


It has been a long time that I do not write anything here...
I am in Budapest right now...

Soon I want to write about my trips with Johnna...
We have been to Toledo, Salamanca, Avila, Madrid, Segovia besides Catalonya...

We had a lots of fun....

And also I want to write something about my last trip to Morroco...

I know I have already put something about Morroco in my blog but I would like to speak (a little bit more) about the very famous Roman city that is called Voulubilis!

The world is becoming small and smaller and much smaller every day...

The day before yesterday I was with Johnna in Madrid...
We took the flight and went to the Girona's airport....

Yesterday morning we had to go back to the airport but it was the Barcelona's airport...
She left Barcelona and flew back to the United States...

I went back home and she called me at 20pm to tell me she was in Atlanta and in a couple of hours she would be flying to Tampa, Florida...

I told her I was leaving my place to go back to the airport of Barcelona to fly to Budapest...

She said we would be flying at the same time...

I just got here and as soon as I arrived in the city I bought my ticket to go to Poland on Monday and I will take the train for 10 hours in order to cross Hungary and get to Krakow....

The world is becoming smaller due to the globalization...
We are becoming citizenship of the world..

Nowadays the borders and passports "are gone!!!"...

The languages are becoming common between different people and nations....

It is a privilege to participate of this generation....

Take your seat and your flight because the world is inviting you to get ready to understand that the sky is your limit!!!!

I will come back soon in order to share more and more things with you....

See you then!

Fabio
Budapest

No hay comentarios: