martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Unnau - Germany


Who knows Unnau?!

I have asked my German friends and NO ONE has heard about Unnau :-)

The best definition is:
Unnau is between Cologne and Frankfurt.(period)

If you want to get there, you should ask my friends Fernanda and Thomas and then they will help you to get there - other wise you will be in trouble in order to figure out where this beautiful small village is in Germany.

The mountains, castles and green woods are part of its scenario...

It is one of my favorite places to go and take a rest. My friend Fernanda knows it.

By the way, Fernanda is Brazilian with Japanese background and married Thomas who is from Autria and lives in Germany. Can you imagine their kids?!

Yes, you can.
They are beautiful.

I love to play with Sebastian and have fun with him.
The new member of their family is Andrew and I met him last weekend.

Sara, her mom Doris and Zoe joined us in Unnau.
We really had a great time together.

So, if you go to Germany, do not forget about Unnau even though you should look for it in the map very very carefully in order to find it!

Fábio
Barcelona

1 comentario:

Fe dijo...

Agradecemos pela pequena, grande surpresa.... nos sentimos honrados em fazer parte da sua vida e do seu blog! obrigadao pela AMIZADE E CARINHO! Fe, Thomas, Sebastian e Andrew