viernes, 10 de julio de 2009

Luizinha - a gift of God for our family


I just talked to my mom...

I like to plan everything that I do in life but I like to improvise as well - that is why I like music but I work as an administrator.

My mom called me and I was writing so many things that I had already prepared for my blog but because she called me I started to find some pictures of Luizinha, my beautiful and sweet niece who is almost 2 years old, and now I am improvising and writing something about my family and Luizinha.

I love my family. I miss them and I am looking forward to seeing them in December.

My mom is the personification of the generosity.

My dad is the personification of the honesty and integrity.

I love my sister as well and she is very sweet and we have had much fun as I lived in Sao Paulo.

God has given to her a beautiful child who has brought joy for each one of us - especially for my mom and my dad who miss me so much.

Family has to do with the fact of living live life laughing and crying, having hope and sometimes being desperate, but one thing it is true and I am sure -

Family was born in God's heart!

Fábio
Barcelona

No hay comentarios: