lunes, 4 de agosto de 2008

Barcelona - Vamos juntos!

Vamos juntos has been more than a church because it means a family for me...

Vamos juntos has been one of the greatest things that I have been participating here...

Vamos juntos is what has been in my heart "as a dream" for years...

Vamos juntos is exactly how I have seen church...

People from everywhere, different languages and cultures...

People who love God and want to live life without religiosity...

Vamos juntos is a church that does not need necessarily a building...

Because we have understood that the most important thing is: people...

And people are much more important than any project...

...much more important than any "structure"...

Because we are "the building", we are "the own structure"...

Because we are the living Body in Him who is our Lord and the Living God!

Fábio
Barcelona

Ps: This video was recorded by Hugo (Mexico) last June at the day of my birthday. Nate (US) and Paty(Catalonia)were giving the bread and wine to everyone while me (guitar & harmonica)and my Brazilian friend Edson (trumpet) enjoyed playing...

No hay comentarios: