jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

Friends for season, for reason, for life and for ever!

My great friend Devan who was born in Zambia but has lived in Canada told me something very interesting 5 years ago...

"Fábio, you have friends for season, for reason, for life and for ever".

I do not forget what he said...

Actually, I could write about every single friend that I have met during these last years.

Friends from everywhere...

Some of these friends have been friends for a certain season, some of them have been my friends for a specific reason and also...

I would say there are some...

I have considered that they have been my friends for life and others for ever...

Few days ago I met some...

They were in Edinburgh, Scotland!

Take a look at it!

Fábio
Barcelona
PS: Actually, me and my friend were wearing kilts but you cannot see it because we were behind the couch. I am sorry for that :-)

No hay comentarios: